Newport Beach Lawyer Handling Dissolution Of Marriages

If you are facing a dissolution of marriage in California, you may be worried about many things: the cost, the possibility of going to court to settle disagreements, losing time with your children, etc. While a dissolution of marriage is typically thought of as one of the most stressful events in life, for those who go through it, there are alternative approaches that can make the entire process a little more peaceful.

I am Newport Beach family law attorney Elizabeth Jones, and my law practice is devoted to helping clients explore alternative options for settling contentious dissolution of marriage-related legal matters. A peaceful approach to the dissolution of marriage through mediation can help you move forward toward a future where family relationships are preserved and the needs of any children involved are met.

I invite you to contact my law office to learn how these approaches can benefit you personally.

Alternative Approaches To The End Of A Marriage

Most people wish to avoid long, contentious court battles when going through a dissolution of marriage, and rightly so. Most desire to move through the legal process promptly and peacefully, eager to move on to the next phase of life.

If you are seeking an alternative approach to the dissolution of marriage — one that is generally quicker, less costly, and less contentious than traditional litigation — talk to me, attorney Elizabeth Jones about mediation. The entire dissolution of marriage process can be completed through these steps, and you may never have to see the inside of a courtroom. Mediation can be used to settle:

Schedule a consultation to learn how these alternative dispute resolution (ADR) options may work for you.

To Learn More About Mediation And The Dissolution Of Marriage, Contact Me

To learn more about using mediation to settle your issues regarding the dissolution of a marriage, please call a lawyer at 714-881-4068 to arrange a free 15-minute telephone consultation or a one-hour in-office consultation for $150. You can also send me an e-mail.